There’s no doubt that mobile has gone mainstream with consumers increasingly on the move and companies seeking more ways to stay in front of their eyes and right at their fingertips. As a result, businesses are realizing the importance of maintaining a mobile presence, yet many are uncertain whether a mobile application or mobile website is the best way to go to reach consumers on the go. To outline the basics and benefits of a mobile website vs. mobile app, MDG Advertising developed the following informative infographic. It outlines the options and opportunities behind both mobile methods, along with the facts and figures regarding reach and response to help companies make the right move to mobile.
First, the infographic details the important differences between mobile websites and mobile applications on issues such as user access and digital accessibility. A side-by-side comparison shows that mobile apps provide faster speed, while mobile websites are more affordable. [MDGAdvertising]
Sun In July
“…enjoy the sun in July!” Designed by Marco Palma from Italy/Germany.
- with calendar: 1280×800, 1280×1024, 1366×768, 1440×900, 1600×900, 1680×1050, 1920×1200
- without calendar: 1280×800, 1280×1024, 1366×768, 1440×900, 1600×900, 1680×1050, 1920×1200
Designed by Kwestia Smaku from Poland.
- with calendar: 1024×1024, 1280×800, 1280×1024, 1440×900, 1680×1050, 1920×1080, 1920×1200, 2560×1440
- without calendar: 1024×1024, 1280×800, 1280×1024, 1440×900, 1680×1050, 1920×1080, 1920×1200, 2560×1440
The stats in today’s Infographic by Background Check is a source for worry. In 2009 alone, more than $600 million were lost to Internet scams such as auction, credit card and advance fee fraud, counterfeit cashier’s check, phishing attempts and pyramid schemes. And those were just the tip of the iceberg. Also included in the Infographic is a geographical breakdown of where most scams originate from as well as prevention tips on how to prevent falling victim to an Internet crime.
Ever wondered what makes content go viral? I’m sure we’ve all got our own theories, some good some bad, but there would be a bunch of readers here that would have some seriously successful viral campaigns to their name, so I wonder how this infographic shapes up on the viral front…
“This bird is cool not angry :-).” Designed by Tinjo Thomas from India.
- with calendar: 320×480, 1024×1024, 1280×1024, 1366×768, 1440×900, 1680×1050, 1920×1080
- without calendar: 320×480, 1024×1024, 1280×1024, 1366×768, 1440×900, 1680×1050, 1920×1080
- eCommerce (12)
- Freebies (39)
- General (29)
- Graphics Designing (15)
- HTML5 (17)
- Infographics (12)
- Mobile Apps (6)
- Online Marketing (1)
- Open Source CMS (18)
- PHP Web Development (8)
- Search Engine News (14)
- Search Engine Optimization (24)
- UX Design (2)
- Web Hosting (9)
- Website Designing (91)
- Website Development (67)
- Website Redesign (6)
- Top 10 resources for jQuery plugins
- WordPress vs Joomla : Which CMS Should You Choose?
- Online Marketing Tips to Capture the Attention of Your Target Market
- What is SEO???????
- What is Ecommerce?
- Getting Started with jQuery UI
- The MVC Pattern and PHP
- Bootstrap tutorial for beginners step by step
- Build a Responsive Website Using HTML5 and CSS3 Tutorial
- Free Download E-Commerce Icon Set